HOY EJECUTAN A JOSE MEDELLIN EN TEXAS.
sinsimila
Diamante
‎08-05-2008 11:11 AM
POR ASECINAR A 2 MENORES DE EDAD, LA PREGUNTA ES " SE MERECE SER EJECUTADO O NO " ?
manuelalejandro
Platino Brillante
‎08-05-2008 11:14 AM
creo yo que cuando se cometen crimenes asi si merecen la ejecucion.

el problema es el de cometer un error y que castigaran de esa manera a un inocente. Por que si no hubiera duda de que el acusado es culpable de todos los cargos entonces creo que el castigo seria justo.
sinsimila
Diamante
‎08-05-2008 11:15 AM
ESTO ESTA INTERESANTE, LO ESCRIBIO JOSE MEDELLIN DESDE DEATH ROW.

Hi !  People of the world, the outside world I have not known in so long.  My life is in Black & White like the old Western movies.  But unlike the movies the good guys don't always finish first.
My name is Jose Medellin, I am currently being held on Death Row, in the State that is at the top of the list for Death Row population, 453, executions this year: 26,  as of 9/14/99.  The State and government that also executes its children, its retarded, its poor.  This state is the Lone Star State of Texas !
I am a Mexican national.  I came to Texas as a young boy along with the rest of my family.  Not like many that are not proud of their country and want to get away.  But just took a chance and opportunity at a brighter future.  I am a Mexican through and through !
Before I go too far off in my Mexican pride.  Like I will often do.  Let me tell you more about myself, and my life.
I'm 5'6" inches tall, weigh 165 pounds, dark brown hair and brown eyes.  I am 24 years old.  I have been on Death Row for 5 years.  I dropped out of school in the 9th grade, not because I couldn't handle the work, because if you give me the time of day, you'll see that I've quite intelligent.
I had a plan, get my GED and go home to join the Mexican military, would have joined here, but I'm a Mexican, not a traitor :- ) I had everything in order, but as I said, the world takes twists and turns when it gets ready to, no matter if you are ready for the move.
Some of my hobbies are reading, and of course I read military books, fiction, non fiction.  I don't limit myself to just that.  Because soon as I get fixed on it, the world will turn again.  So I've learned to interest myself into other subjects, plus I learned that with the mind, never set limits.  Also, books can take you anywhere in the world you want to go, the trouble is finding, and getting that book.  Good thing I have loving parents that have stood by me, and when they can they send me books.
I also like to watch sports, football, baseball which is my favourite.  Go Astros !  Basketball is cool also.  But as of late women sports are hot, tennis.  Go Martina.  Basketball, thank you Comets.  And also soccer, love that sport bra, well, thats not all, its fun to watch also .
Now, since I'm part of the new Death Row unit in Livingston, Texas, I'm without TV and never will see it again.  No TVs on this unit.  They say its a luxury.
But oh well, as long as I got my radio, but don't get too happy for me yet, I'm without it now and have been since May.  I'm not on the right level to have those things.  Maybe in December.
sinsimila
Diamante
‎08-05-2008 11:18 AM
I work out a lot as well.  Some to stay in shape and mostly to keep my blood and mind flowing, the inactivity will kill you and drive you insane.  Then you would wish you were dead.  After they get finished giving you all those drugs.
There's more details in my life I would like to go into but I'll save that for later.  So if you seem interested in me, write to me and we can correspond.
Now to talk about conversing through the mail with someone you don't know, or have a preconceived notion that you might not get what you think you have coming meaning, myself.  Don't set boundaries.  Please seek to know me, Jose, not a dead man walking.  I don't want sympathy or pity, I'd rather have your anger.  Don't feel sorry for me.  I'm where I'm at because I made an adolescent choice.  Thats it ! Seek to know Jose, stay open that you can be my friend.  This is what I need now more than ever.  Someone to talk to, someone to share with.  If you think you can have an open heart to get to know who I've become not what I was.  Then after that I'll be willing to tell you who the boy was that got himself arrested for capital murder.  That way you can have a clear understanding of how far I have come.
I've grown up behind bars and if the state gets its wish I'll die behind a locked steel door (There's no bars in the death chamber.)
It matters not who responds, male or female, because a man seeks : brotherhood as well.  But a female is who I owe my life to.  And I want to show that gratitude to my queen mother.  Some do wrong and then die thinking them did right.  Some do wrong and then understand that it was wrong.  Simply that, thats the people I belong to.  The crime I am charged with matters not at this time.  I'd rather tell my story on a personal note but every now and then I'll add to my webpage.  It depends on how I feel.  Give me a chance, let me make a move, I'm sure I can become a worthy friend.

JOSE MEDELLIN  # 999134
Polunsky Unit D.R.
12002 FM  350 South
Livingston Texas  77351
USA
sinsimila
Diamante
‎08-05-2008 11:20 AM

ESTA CANIJO MANUELITO EL CRIMEN QUE COMETIO SI FUE ARTERO Y PUES TAMBIEN ESOS CHAVOS ERAN INOCENTES, PERO PUES AQUI ESTAMOS COMO EN EL LEJANO OESTE, OJO POR OJO Y DIENTE POR DIENTE, QUIEN SABE YO TENGO IDEAS ENCONTRADAS AQUI.

Escrito por manuelalejandro:
creo yo que cuando se cometen crimenes asi si merecen la ejecucion.

el problema es el de cometer un error y que castigaran de esa manera a un inocente. Por que si no hubiera duda de que el acusado es culpable de todos los cargos entonces creo que el castigo seria justo.

sinsimila
Diamante
‎08-05-2008 11:26 AM
QUE LOCO, SE VE QUE EL CUATE ESTE ESTA PASANDO POR UNA SOLEDAD E INCOMPRENCION REMEDA.
Retirado
‎08-05-2008 11:30 AM

:cara_triste:

Que mala onda mis bendiciones para su familia y por que no para el tambien ya que solo el y Dios sabe si en realidad cometio esos crimenes :cara_triste:

Escrito por sinsimila:
I work out a lot as well.  Some to stay in shape and mostly to keep my blood and mind flowing, the inactivity will kill you and drive you insane.  Then you would wish you were dead.  After they get finished giving you all those drugs.
There's more details in my life I would like to go into but I'll save that for later.  So if you seem interested in me, write to me and we can correspond.
Now to talk about conversing through the mail with someone you don't know, or have a preconceived notion that you might not get what you think you have coming meaning, myself.  Don't set boundaries.  Please seek to know me, Jose, not a dead man walking.  I don't want sympathy or pity, I'd rather have your anger.  Don't feel sorry for me.  I'm where I'm at because I made an adolescent choice.  Thats it ! Seek to know Jose, stay open that you can be my friend.  This is what I need now more than ever.  Someone to talk to, someone to share with.  If you think you can have an open heart to get to know who I've become not what I was.  Then after that I'll be willing to tell you who the boy was that got himself arrested for capital murder.  That way you can have a clear understanding of how far I have come.
I've grown up behind bars and if the state gets its wish I'll die behind a locked steel door (There's no bars in the death chamber.)
It matters not who responds, male or female, because a man seeks : brotherhood as well.  But a female is who I owe my life to.  And I want to show that gratitude to my queen mother.  Some do wrong and then die thinking them did right.  Some do wrong and then understand that it was wrong.  Simply that, thats the people I belong to.  The crime I am charged with matters not at this time.  I'd rather tell my story on a personal note but every now and then I'll add to my webpage.  It depends on how I feel.  Give me a chance, let me make a move, I'm sure I can become a worthy friend.

JOSE MEDELLIN  # 999134
Polunsky Unit D.R.
12002 FM  350 South
Livingston Texas  77351
USA

sinsimila
Diamante
‎08-05-2008 11:31 AM
YA LEISTE LA CARTA QUE ESCRIBIO ?

Escrito por vanydoza:

:cara_triste:

Que mala onda mis bendiciones para su familia y por que no para el tambien ya que solo el y Dios sabe si en realidad cometio esos crimenes :cara_triste:

Escrito por sinsimila:

JOSE MEDELLIN  # 999134
Polunsky Unit D.R.
12002 FM  350 South
Livingston Texas  77351
USA

elamericanista
Platino Brillante
‎08-05-2008 11:33 AM

sinsimila wrote:

you'll see that I've quite intelligent.

"I've quite intelligent"? Yea, right.

Ni pex, ese wey se buscó su destino y ahora ni llorar le queda
Retirado
‎08-05-2008 11:35 AM

Si que mala onda :cara_triste: pobre chavo ojala que se haya hecho justicia y no sea otro mas de los errores Federales al ejecutar un inocente :cara_yes:

Escrito por sinsimila:
YA LEISTE LA CARTA QUE ESCRIBIO ?